Because that’s what I’ve been doing the past couple of days. It’s kinda like you’re suddenly in the mood to clean your room and just clean everything. If there’s anything weird or not working, please inform me. Well, back to drawing after this!

Stuff I’ve done:

  • Added navigation menu for mobile. Removed the bottom comic nav menu for all mobile users. Landscape mode users keep the top comic nav menu. Portrait mode users get a bigger and simpler top comic nav menu which includes an Episode dropdown menu. Much easier to navigate now for portrait mode users! No button to directly take you to the first page though, but you can use the Episode dropdown menu for that. No idea how to fix that tiny arrow yet!
  • Added social media + support menu for mobile. Just in case you guys want to follow me, support me, or join our Discord. Used Font Awesome for the icons; annoyingly, pixiv’s logo isn’t there and I’m not in the mood to do something about that yet.
  • Cosmetic changes for mobile
    • Images in blog posts should center properly now.
    • Remove rounded borders for the menu and banner.
    • Remove the top margin from the banner so it’s at the very top of the screen instead.
  • Webtoon format comic pages for mobile mysteriously disappearedYeah I didn’t do that, must’ve been a WordPress update or something that messed with it. Oh well, I was planning to remove them and it’s a hassle to upload in different comic formats anyway.
  • Removed links and buttons to Tapas and Magicat Girl. I don’t care about using Tapas anymore, so I’m going to delete my Tapas account when February ends.
  • Updated the New Reader Guide. It also counts as an About page. Removed some outdated stuff and added a little info about me.
  • Updated FAQ Page. Mainly with info about apps and tools I use for drawing.
  • Updated the Characters Page.
    • Changed their horribly outdated pics to the current Episode. I left Rallidae and Robin alone since they didn’t make any recent appearances yet and I want to use images from the comic pages.
    • Added pics for Haliya, Haliyans, and Bakunawa.
    • Added and modified their descriptions.
    • Removed the professors, which I’ve added in the past for some reason.
    • Made the page look a little nicer too.
  • Removed the “tutorial” text in comic pages except for the first two pages. Removed them because I think they’re an annoyance now. Do you think I should’ve kept them?
  • Added complete time info. Finally got WordPress custom fields to work. Currently using it to post the total time an artwork took to make since I’m regularly tracking my time to make myself more productive. Might be able to do something else with what I learned later.
  • Removed the special formatting for posts like for Halloween and Magicat Girl. I really shouldn’t have used category or tags to format them, or rather, at least not put them in the single CSS file I’m using since it just makes things messy.
  • Reformatted the older artwork blog posts to the current one so they’ll display better. And by that I mean artwork>title>patreon links>content. I probably should learn how to make custom post types for this, but I’ll leave that to future me. Also, it didn’t occur to me till now that I’ve made 230+ blog posts by this point, and that doesn’t include the 230+ comic pages!